Ati's Resignation Letter...😂😂😂

 

Dear Sir,

I am suffering from pangs of anxiety... There is nothing wrong with the team or the kind of work that are being offered... But still I am finding difficult to handle the ambience of the place... I am not too physically fit to be here... I guess I deserve to be earning Rs.3000 per month in a God Forsaken School which doesn't offer any future to anyone...

Future suits better people and not me... When I was not getting a job anywhere,  you gave me one... But three months in one place is already a great feather on my cap considering my temperament... I like teaching and want to make a career as a teacher... I may never succeed... I feel so because I have faced more losses than gains...

May be my God would be very angry with me... On leaving such a fabulous opportunity... but I sincerely believe that He should have been with me even in my anxious moments...

There are a few things about the organization which I disliked as well... But there are more things to be liked over here... I had come here to learn... I learnt many things here... I know that I can learn many things here... yet, I feel I should end somewhere here...

Please forgive me if I have hurt you anyways... When you picked my mistakes, they reminded me of my teacher's scolding... I am creature of impulses I cannot adjust to routines or behave in someone's tunes... I was often scolded for maintaining margins, not drawing tables or for bad handwriting... I was more often punished for not doing my homework... but nothing changes me... Ignoring and forgetting was my best of practices which I learnt putting a lots of effort...I was happy for a time being but everytime I have to be formal I feel how useless I am...

I hope that some day I will get some rest from somewhere... I am not ungrateful, I am just weak... Please forgive me for giving up so easily... I just dont fit into a 9:00 to 6:00 Job... where I dont get time for myself... I need a gap after noon... I need Saturdays and Sundays holidays... I also need all Puja Holidays of a secular country... I need the summer and winter vacations... I want to live a laid back character as a watchman or a cook or a truck driver...

Management doesn't suit me. The letter has already run too long for your valuable time... I am sorry, once again... Call me just when you need me and leave me as soon as your work is over... All the time I waste here makes me feel as if I am a thief... I have used a lots of data watching video lectures and I have also used internet to download songs... I had to confess it... I have wasted a lots of rough sheets and sometimes fair sheets... I dont like feeling guilty or having idea of having a Chriatian one day...

I sincerely just want you to forgive me, and nothing else... Dont consider it a resignation letter; just a departure letter... I will be at your service whenever you need me, but dont make me a regular staff... I may never fit in...

Yours Sincerely,

Ati...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Unhappiness