My Introduction

Shardeya is my pen name.

My original name never bought any luck.

Sharda was my mother's name.

"Shardeya" must be interpreted as "son of Sharda".

I have no clue how all this is going to figure out.

I personally am very choosy about what I will start reading and for how long I will continue it.

I am sure the world is full of such people only, who like to write more than they like to read, speak a lot more than what they like to listen and think more than act.

I have my doubts about my worth in contributing anything to literature. I am sure I must not be alone.

I would however try to be relevant all the time. I believe that we write forever. I will try hard to keep my content of such quality; that may last useful for considerable duration of time.

I am sincere about everything I have written. May the reader find everything written in the blog useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhappiness

Ati's Resignation Letter...😂😂😂